HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
The Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

The Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Gray
Admin
James Gray

Semblance : Tempest
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8406

Character sheet
Aura:
The Prologue Left_bar_bleue100/100The Prologue Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
The Prologue Left_bar_bleue50/50The Prologue Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Prologue Empty
PostSubject: The Prologue   The Prologue Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:31 am

Dust.

All were born of Dust, and all will one day return Dust to the land that had breathed life into them.  However, not all were made the same - monstrous beings known as Grimm ruled the world, until people began to use the Dust around them, as well as their own unique abilities to fend them back. Thus, the system of Hunters and Huntresses were born; defenders of the world, policemen of justice, and helper to humankind. 

Flash forward a couple hundred or thousands of years, in the City of Vale, one of the most prestigious academy's looms over this fair city: Beacon Academy, the training grounds of future Hunters and Huntresses. Every year, a new generation exits this school and travels the world, take on requests and help better the world.

Every once in a while, however, one generation stands up above the rest - in terns of quality, spirit, and drive. Could this year be one of those special ones?

Not everything is right in the City of Vale, however. Dust stores have been robbed left and right for weeks before suddenly stopping. While the shopkeepers rejoiced, many are left wondering just who took the dust, and for what purpose. 

The only thing left at the crime scenes was a card, a regular 2.5 x 3.5 inch. What stood out, apart from the cards overall white background, was three small slash marks running down the center of the card.

What could this mean?

Who are these people? 

May this new generation find solace in one another and may they solve this conundrum of a mystery.
Back to top Go down
https://rwby-roleplay.rpg-board.net

The Prologue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: General :: Storyline-
Jump to: