HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Kokinos

Lien : 7185

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Semblance:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty
PostSubject: [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.   [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Name: Laentina, Blades of Discordance
Type: Dust-infused Hollow Blade Daito Katana / Automated Teleportation Impact-Trigger Throwing Knives
Dust: Custom Synthetic Dust, Translucent - Translucent dust works similarly to a virus, replicating itself by converting other kinds of dust into itself (in and of itself, translucent dust is useless). Converted dust will revert back to it's original form slowly over a period of several minutes, depending on the length of exposure and size of exposure sample. The core crystal (the hollow of the sword's blade) will not convert back to another form, as it has always been translucent.
Custom Dust Compound, Yellow/White/Gray - Her special and legendary compound, a type of dust that allows for instant teleportation to nearest piece of the crystal it was carved from when it contacts open air. The dust compound crystal lines the sheath of her throwing knives, and the internals of her throwing knives.
Appearance: A simple, very long tempered-steel katana, with a handle wrapped in black and white cloth. The blade itself has a part that has been carved out, a dragon's head opening towards the hilt, with a double-helical tail extending to the tip of the sword. The cutout was filled with a glass-like substance, her special custom-made synthetic dust crystal. It's sheath is a solid, sturdy tube of hardened leather, tied with decorative white silk and attached to Cassandra's waist sash.
A set of three thin, steel throwing knives, with hollowed-out blades that are covered by a vacuum-sealed panel equipped with an impact release system. When the knives make contact with something, the mechanism engages and immediately opens and shuts again, but that brief second of exposure allows the dust to take effect and teleport back to it's sheath. The resin-coated crystals in the sheath lining are removable and come from three separate crystals and correspond to three separate knives, and are each tied to a spring-loaded switch connected to a reel of steel wire for automatic return.
Functions: Though tricky and difficult to use, in the hands of a proper Huntress such as Cassandra, these weapons are far more efficient and effective than most high-tech weapons on the market.
Total Internal Destruction:
Airborne Pathogen:

Last edited by Professor Kokinos on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8481

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.   [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:56 pm

too op

but approved cause its a teacher, however this is up to admin judgement
Back to top Go down
Professor Kokinos

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Semblance:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.   [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:06 am

I'm curious as to what part of it is overpowered. I'll gladly tone it down.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.   [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 am

Total Internal Destruction is pretty jacked, if you get hit you're done for. And while I realize that it's not an auto hit or anything, no one else has anything that states it kills or instantly incapacitates. But you made it very specific, so that's why I approved it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Kokinos

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.   [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Alright. I toned down the description a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.   [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Thank you :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.   [X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]Laentina, Blades of Discordance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Workshop :: [X]Weapon Creation-
Jump to: