HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Holy Slayer techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaria Gaisho

Hikaria Gaisho

Semblance : Holy Slayer
Aura : Offensive
Lien : 8330

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Empty
PostSubject: [X]Holy Slayer techniques    [X]Holy Slayer techniques  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Name: Immaculate Orb
Semblance: Holy Slayer
Type: Offensive
Effect: Single target
Cost: 5
Cooldown: 2 posts
Description: A generic ball of light energy is formed in the hand of the user. It can be launched as a projectile, and will burn the target if they are hit.
Advantages: This is a ranged attack, and can be used as an advantage over those with no ranged capabilities. Swift throwing speed. The orb can be thrown at 75mph causing impact damage, as well as the burn.
Disadvantages: The disadvantage to this move is that it is rather ineffective at close range, as it is harder to aim at an opponent and will usually miss.

Name: Nova
Semblance: Holy Slayer
Type: Offensive
Effect: Area of effect
Cost: 20
Cooldown: 6
Description:   This attack allows Hikaria to gather a large quantity of light around her fist and then rush at the target, punching them, thereby explosively releasing the stored light upon impact. The punch can result in a decent sized crater (Not providing exact measurements, as the crater size can vary.).
Advantages: This attack is complimentary for hitting one or more enemies. It is also a very powerful attack that can blow away even stronger, or armored opponents.
Disadvantages: Although this attack may be powerful, it has a high cost in "semblance", and will tire Hikaria out. It is usually used as a last resort, coup De grace, or secret weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8517

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Holy Slayer techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Holy Slayer techniques    [X]Holy Slayer techniques  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:10 pm

I will give this my approval, but my only concern is the speed you gave for your attack. RWBY characters move significantly faster than normal humans, but we dont know exactly how fast. So you can leave it as is, or just keep the phrase "swift moving speed", which can probably be manipulated, hence why I'm leaving it up to you Razz
Back to top Go down

[X]Holy Slayer techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Workshop :: [X]Semblance Move Creation-
Jump to: