HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DotESam
Anonymous

Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay   Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:11 am

Just want to say that an RWBY roleplay is like the third greatest thing ever.
(of all time, for those of you who are also RvB fans. =P).

What is not so great is that my site's advertisement uses Proboards coding.
And it would take a long time to change the coding around and shizz.
So like,
Imma freestyle this advertisement, yo.

"Dragons of the Elements" is a literate dragon-based roleplay site. The human and elven realms are totally distinct from one another, almost like alternate universes. However, they are joined together at a single point in space: the island of dragons. It is here that our story takes place.

The island is ruled over by ten dragon gods- some benevolent, some malign; some fickle, some kind. Each of these ten mighty creatures wields the power of one of the ten elements: fire, water, earth, air, light, darkness, life, death, time, and ice. Recently, applications have opened for the Ice and Water Elementals (due to the departure of their roleplayers); and the Earth Elemental is also up for adoption. However, this does not happen often, so get in quick before they all get snapped up!

Each Elemental is capable of creating lesser dragons out of their respective element. These lesser dragons, known as Creations, make up the majority of the population of the island. Also making up a significant portion of its inhabitants are the Sons and Daughters of the Elementals, otherwise known as Lesser Elementals. If you have any questions about any of these character groups, feel free to post in the site chat box. Even if you don't end up joining, it's nice to have people to talk to. =)

Oh, and did I mention that we also have a smattering of elves, humans, and even gryphons? That's right! Each Elemental and Lesser Elemental is permitted to take on a Rider. Members are also allowed to create new kinds of elves, as long as they run their idea by the staff first, so there's a lot of flexibility in that regard.

Still interested? I hope so. I didn't mean to create this big wall of text, I just get a bit carried away sometimes. xD

Here are the essential links, if you want to have a look at this lovely little community:
Site home: here
Current plot: here
WIP lore page: here
(And, of course)
Link back: here

Right so; if you've made it this far, congrats! Again, this site is amazing, and I wish I was smart enough to have it set up so I could post the proper advert with the pretty pictures here. xD

And as far as RWBY goes: my favourite characters are Ren, Pyrrha and Torchwick. In the titular team itself, I'm not sure anymore. Used to be Weiss, but Ruby has really grown on me, and I like Blake's outfit.

Have a super swell day, and hope to see some of you soon over at DotE! =D

~Samantha [DotE admin]
Back to top Go down
Aeryn Dais
Admin
Aeryn Dais

Semblance : Space
Lien : 8950

Character sheet
Aura:
Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay   Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Done....
Back to top Go down

Dragons of the Elements {DotE} *~* Literate dragon roleplay
Page 1 of 1