HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brue Twister

Lien : 7108

[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Empty
PostSubject: [X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons   [X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Weapon Name: Street kings (referring to both of them)

Weapon Type: Two silver knuckle-dusters which can fold up into semi-automatic dust-shooting pistols.

Dust Type: White

Weapon Appearance: The initial form takes the shape of a rectangular tablet, with four holes for each finger, acting like knuckle dusters. When turning into their pistol-forms, the Knuckle-dusters will fold up into right angles, the holes for the fingers disappearing, and a trigger becoming present.

Weapon Functions: In the knuckle duster form, though not apparent, Brue`s fist becomes surrounded by a dust shield, which increases both his offensive and defensive capabilities. In their gun form, they can shoot powerful bullets of dust at a relatively high speed.

Attacks: [Two free attacks--Extra: 200 lien]

Clearing the dance hall:

Unbreakable:
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8495

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons   [X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:21 pm

I like it. Looks good, approved.
Back to top Go down

[X]Steet Kings-Brue`s weapons
Page 1 of 1