HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinzo Kuma

Lien : 7074

[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Empty
PostSubject: [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon)   [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Weapon Name: Shirudo (Japanese for shield)

Weapon Type: Dust-infused metal breastplate

Dust Type: White

Weapon Appearance: Shirudo takes the appearance of a large metallic breastplate, similar to those worn by knights in the olden days. This piece of armor is stainless, and has little to no desgines on it aside from a four-pointed star on the center. The Breastplate has no sleaves, but manages to cover Kinzo`s entire chwst area.

Weapon Functions: Unlike most weapons, Shirudo does not feature another form. Nor does it shoot bullets. This "weapon" focuses on amplifying defence with dust, and has the ability to reflect certain attacks with dust as well. It also acts as a basic piece of armor.

Attacks: [Two free attacks--Extra: 200 lien]

Reflect:

The best Offense:

Last edited by Kinzo Kuma on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8497

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon)   [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Change the shield to 3 posts instead of 5
Back to top Go down
Kinzo Kuma

Lien : 7074

PostSubject: Re: [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon)   [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:58 pm

I honestly feel 3 posts is too short but...whatever. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8497

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon)   [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Well not only does it give you defense, but it also gives you offense. So its only fair D:

So, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon)   [X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]Shirudo (Kinzo Kuma`s weapon)
Page 1 of 1