HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Echoed Cries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Echo

Ghost Echo

Lien : 7524

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Echoed Cries Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Echoed Cries Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Echoed Cries Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Echoed Cries Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Weapon Name: Echoed Cries
Weapon Type: Pistol rifle combination
Dust Type: Yellow
Weapon Appearance: It has 2 forms. It's two separate pistols, but when combined form a sniping rifle.

When barrel is connected to butt, they form a single sniping rifle, scoped capable of single shot long range attacks.
Weapon Functions: As pistols, they become semi-automatic burst shot midrange weapons. Typically ranging from 0 to 10 meters. When formed into a rifle, it's capable of becoming an assassin's long range best friend capable of shooting up to 250 meters. The weapon's ammunition clip holds the dust, which is typically yellow.  More or less, becoming a volatile piercing projectile.

It's ammunition chamber holds 6 vials of dust, each vial holds about 25 rounds of yellow dust. effectively boasting a 150 round weapon before the weapon needs to be reloaded. 
Attacks: [Two free attacks--Extra: 200 lien]
Ragnarok:

Tachyon Burst:

Last edited by Echo Valorient on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted pictures.)
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Lien : 7699

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Tachyon Dragon, omg YUS!! I wuv it!!
Back to top Go down
Aeryn Dais
Admin
Aeryn Dais

Semblance : Space
Lien : 8952

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 am

Hello, looking over your app.
You have two dust types and three functions.
Seems a bit overboard for starting out you weapon and it is highly recommended that you get rid of a dust type, or a weapon function.
The owner of the site, James Gray, also has a rule of having two dust types=no more upgrades.
Just a thought you should keep lingering in your mind.

For your attacks, ragnorok, is too op. "Cutting through nearly any material" Also, the range is too high for an attack like that, I would suggest you tone it down a bit.
I have noticed you use things like "unblockable" making the attack too op. If this was pvp, it would be unfair for others.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Echo

Ghost Echo

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:31 pm

The rifle form was meant to be a sniping rifle. Not assault. Or are ranged weapons of that distance not allowed?
Back to top Go down
Aeryn Dais
Admin
Aeryn Dais

Semblance : Space
Lien : 8952

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:08 pm

oh my bad. the range is fine. the other stuff isn't.
also, it's a bit confusing how you can combine your pistols to create the rifle. I understand you make it butt to butt, but that would be two openings on each end.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Echo

Ghost Echo

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Barrel to butt. Butt to butt was the sword.
I edited it quite a bit, and got rid of the sword altogether. Hopefully it doesn't seem less focused.
Also changed the form of dust i was using.
Back to top Go down
Echo Valorient

Echo Valorient

Semblance : Mirror
Lien : 10621

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello Ghost Echo,

I think you forgot to edit the Dust type as it still says white and red while you listed yellow throughout everything else. Because it is an easy edit that I expect will be done,
[X]Echoed Cries NewAcceptanceGraphicss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[X]Echoed Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Echoed Cries   [X]Echoed Cries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]Echoed Cries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Workshop :: [X]Weapon Creation-
Jump to: