HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Brue Twister-W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Brue Twister-W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brue Twister

Lien : 7106

[X]Brue Twister-W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: [X]Brue Twister-W.I.P   [X]Brue Twister-W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:52 pm

RWBY ROLEPLAY
CHARACTER SHEET

Full Name: Brue Twister

Nickname: Street Boy

Birthday: September the 8th

Race: Human *Charges on to fight for mankind!*

Aura: Offensive.

Aura Color: Dark blue

Semblance:
Strength of a survivor.:

Physical:

Brue`s appearance does reflect on his history, but not so much on his personality. In contrast to his nice and warm personality, Brue has the appearance of a menacing and dangerous thug who is only looking for trouble. Though rather short, he sports several scars over his tan-skinned body, proof of his formerly dangerous life. He has a muscular and lean frame, making him appear as a battle hardened warrior, despite in reality just being a boy who was forced to live through a harsh upbringing. His eyes are a dark green, which almost appear to be brown or black from a distance.

The boy, despite admitting to be ashamed of it, has rather neat hair. Though it is noticeably more messy than when he was living into his father, neatness was drilled into him so hard that it was impossible to mess it up completely. Being an ocean-blue colour, it brushes down the side of his head to his chin, with the two bangs on the end reaching his neck.

His attire consists of a lose grey shirt underneath a constantly open black leather jacket. On the back of the jacket`s collar, and on it`s sleeves, are patches of grey fur. He wears dark blue jeans, and black shoes.

Weapon: https://rwby-roleplay.rpg-board.net/t394-steet-kings-brues-weapons#3680

Fighting Style: Brue`s fighting style started out as random and aggressive, but over the years, he has perfected it and transformed it into a more balanced combat style. His signature stance is that of his legs stretched out, his right one in front, and both his hands above his face, with a small gap in between for sight. This is very similar to a boxing stance, and Brue relies on quick yet powerful jabs to fight is foe.

Eyes: Green (turn blue in semblance.)

Hair: Dark blue (become lighter in semblance)

Height: Brue is rather short, standing at 5"4

Weight: 132 lbs.

Personality: Though brue has undergone vast changes over the years, at least in terms of personality, the boy is still somewhat similar to how he started. On the outside, he has a "tough guy" attitude. He doesn`t back down from fights, and has his pride (which may some times become a burden to him). Though it is hard to get him angry, when he snaps, he becomes VERY angry. However, his temper only lasts a very short while, and it is easy to calm him down.

Despite all this, he is also fairly light-hearted, often cracking jokes or just generally trying to cheer people up. His outwards personality seems to be pride and tough-ness mixed together with a warmer and significantly kinder side, with neither aspects ever trumping the other except during certain circumstances. In general, he is a nice guy to be around, and a bad person to make enemies with,

However, this is only outside. His life with his adoptive father changed him for the worst, with the man drilling several traits into the boy by force. he was told that he should never truly trust anybody, not even his father himself. He was told not to develope true bonds, as d¡those bonds will become difficult to break in the future. And most importantly, he was taught to always hide this with a facade.

Goals: Brue`s only true goals are to survive, and at all costs to stay away from his adoptive father. Whilst he does appear to want to be strong, and be a great hunter, these two goals are not as crucial to him as the first two.

Fears: Though the boy mainly keeps his fears, and most other personal details, hidden from those not close to him, it is obvious to see that he hates, and also has a little fear, of his adoptive father. He also fears snakes, though he can sometimes overcome this fear if necessary, but not forever.

Bad Habits: One bad habbit of Brue is to give nicknames to other people upon knowing their names, often ending in a "y". Another habit is too lose track of time. Brue can easily spend too long doing something.

Likes: Brue enjoys combat as a hobbie, and is excited when fighting good opponents. His favourite food is meat, of any kind, and he can sometimes appear a bit ravenous for it. He also likes good jokes, especially puns.

Dislikes: Brue was adopted by a very harsh and strict father, and thus developed a hatred for rules. He also dislikes does who discriminate faunus, and will often attempt to stand up for them. He also hates vegetables.

Parents: His adoptive father still lives, but Brue is keeping away from him.
Siblings: None.

History: (Be as descriptive as you can be. Where you were born, how your childhood was, etc. This should be at least 300 words.)

Back to top Go down

[X]Brue Twister-W.I.P
Page 1 of 1